The factsheets are designed to accompany our Genomic Game as a handout for learners after the session, but can be used in any educational setting.
Suitable for learners with little or no previous genomic knowledge, the factsheets highlight key facts about genomics and health, centred around eight themes:
- Sequencing the genome
- DNA, genes and chromosomes
- No such thing as a perfect genome
- Inheritance and genetic conditions
- Cancer and the genome
- Genomics in healthcare
- Family history and genomic medicine
- Data protection and storage
Browse the full factsheet collection, and view, download and share as part of your teaching sessions.